INTRO: 1Cor. 9:24-27; Luke 14: 28-33
Life’s race is not a 100 meters dash but a timeless distance. If you must finish, you need to always fortify yourself along the way; 2019 may have a distance of 12months and about 52weeks but believe me one month is gone along with 4weeks. Shocking aren’t it?
Friends, it’s time to wake up, the tomorrow you prayed about yesterday is here as today. If you want to accelerate, your calculations must be right along with the timing. Speed must match commensurate efforts considering the distance you’re about to cover.
Re-evaluation of last 4weeks
- What have I done newly?
- What have I done well enough?
- What’s my new short coming?
- Any new book to read?
- Any new tapes to listen to or course to attend?
- If your job is not tasking, your mind then it is sacking your life.
- What have you done to that new idea of yours?
If I ever see further, it is because I stood on the shoulders of giants.
- Task your mind: develop a thinking corner, pattern & time. Prov. 23:7
- Your position determine your allocation
- (Israel was in Goshen land of plenty but Egypt was in lack and want)
- (Israel had light but Egypt was in darkness)
- Check with God and ask Lord,what’s going on? Do I need a change of job, department or business?
Finally, keep God ahead of you.
Psalm 16:8 – The Lord always before me.
- Don’t ever start what God has not finished. Don’t start what you didn’t get from God.
Remember “A million steps in the wrong direction is not comparable to one step in the right direction.
Seek divine guidance!
Click here to Download PDF
Click here to Download Audio