The Word: Pst Dare Akinbanjo
Topic: Taking Responsibilities
Bible Text: 1 Timothy 4:12-16
- Never invest in what you will later regret
- Never complain about what you are unwilling to confront
- There is coming a point in time in your life when nobody will be willing to attend to you.
- Please attend to the situation of the future now.
- The secret to your future is hidden in your daily routine.
- Whenever you open your mouth, make sure you make sense to make an impact. If not, remain silent all the time
- Make decision that only has eternal value NOT just convenience
- No price is too high to pay when it comes to giving your life the greatest influence
- Desperation is evidenced by sacrifice; whatever you are unwilling to thirst for, will never last.